2008年4月2日 星期三

4/1/08 Mike Lei's spiritual journal

Mike Lei
Prayer Journal
04/01/08

Dear Heavenly Father,

It has been 10 days since my brother passed away. Each day last week has been like a year. I thank you that you’ve been giving us your words from Psalm 22-31 for each of the day. Thank You for giving us Your words to comfort, strengthen, and guide us. May we carry on my brother’s passion in life to do the work of evangelism. May You bless so many people through his life and death that there will be so many testimonies we can share in the future. Our happiest day was when we know Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior. From that day on, we can rejoice everyday no matter what happens. I know he is rejoicing with You right now. May I not miss a moment of this life to do the work You have given to me.
All for Christ!

沒有留言: