2008年4月29日 星期二

04/29/09-Mike Lei-Prayer Journal

Dear Heavenly Father,

I want to commemorate my brother again in this journal. Lord, I remember during the 2005 Taiwan mission trip, my brother and I went to visit the church’s neighbors during free time. It was evening, and we thought we would reach out to the neighbors around the church. It was the August Moon Festival. The neighbors were celebrating with their friends. They saw us and invited us to join them. We went and talked with them. They offered us food and drink. I escaped the drinking by saying I want to go back to get something. But, my brother stayed there with them. I know he doesn’t drink, but he tried to be polite to them. When we walked back, he was a little dizzy and his face was red from the drink. Yet, from the smile on his face, I knew he gladly “suffered” for the sake of the gospel. He just wants to reach out to these people who don’t know Jesus.

Lord, I pray that You will continue to give me a heart for lost people. The world needs Jesus. Help me to align my life to You so I can do the work You called me to do.



Pastor’s response:
Dear Lord, pls. help your kid Mike. He do really need your blessing. Help him out from the circle that he was. He need align his priority. Yes, he has the heart to You. No Doubt! But some times the life is not easy, even though that is simple. Lord, pls. help! I can understand Mike’s feeling, struggling, and frustrating! I think all the things happen, only because of You! Amen? I trust so. If that case, pls. help him just trust you! look upon to You only! That’s only hope! I would like give Mike some suggests like.

Mike, here you go:
1, Focus Jesus in everything in you life. That mean try to use Jesus Heart to apply your life. Whatever you do, you think, you speak, try to ask Jesus first, or after that, do some evaluations for yourself.
2, Set up a priority of your life. I know, that is not easy. But at least you can try, you can train, you can do, even you can cry…… That is life.
3, step by step, don’t rush, slowly is better than stand there. Start from first step. Don’t ask what you will do. Trust Him that He will guide your feet.

Lord, what do you think? Please send Your Spirit for guiding him who you love. Give him get a good sleeping, good food, good environment.

Amen!

Your servant Paul Wang

沒有留言: