2008年3月19日 星期三

Lingchengzhaji_3/18/2008_Mike

Mike Lei
Prayer Journal
03/18/08

Dear Heavenly Father,

I can’t believe Easter is coming up. This Easter Sunday will be 13 years since I was baptized. How You have blessed me and guided me all these years! I should be an adolescent now in spiritual years. I should be able to spiritually discern right from wrong and be able to handle the mature things of faith. Thank You for keeping me faithful all these years. Help me continue to walk in love, faith, and hope. As today’s verse says: “I know your deeds. See, I have placed before you an open door that no one can shut. I know that you have little strength, yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name”. (Rev. 3:8) May my life reflect more of the fruit of the Spirit: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Thank You for the wonderful opportunities to study Your word, to serve in missons, and have work to do. May I have a wonderful Easter and be renewed in my love for Christ, to be reminded of His death for my sins, and be strengthened by His resurrection from the dead.

沒有留言: