2008年5月21日 星期三

O Lord, please let us have nice weather , and a happy day !

Re: Updated: Directions to Lake Murray State Park + Food suplier list.
How are you doing? Here is the latest update about Lake Murray day trip:

1. Reserved pavilion name is Tipp's Point
2. Park Map is attached
3. Total Registered member is 26. Still several family are undecided, Please let me know when you decide.
4. Updated food and supply list:
Jian Jian : Meat, dessert, ice.
Linda : Salad 2pk, 2 Ranch dressing.
Nancy : ( Ball park) Hot Dog 5pk. Hot Dog bun 3 pk,
Cerina: Charcoal, Sprite 24 cans, ice break game.
Li Piao Lu: Bottle water 2 case.
Joe Gu: Sausage 5 lb, coke 24 cans
Sandy: Potato Chips 2-3 pk.
Pauline : Sandwich brand 3 pk
Guo Ping : 3 Watermelon, meat.
Wang Hui: Chicken wing 10 lb.
Lei Parents : Cup, plates and utensil.

If you have any questions, please call me on my cell : 214-215-4568.

Regards
Jian


Dear Jian J

How can i miss such an opportunity , right ?
I will leave early around 3:30 pm that day,
so i take my car with me.
It will be 3 of us add on.
Thank you .
O Lord,
please let us have a nice weather and have a happy day !
Amen.

沒有留言: