2008年5月28日 星期三

Mike Lei 5/28/08 spiritual journal

Mike Lei
Prayer Journal
05/28/08

Dear Heavenly Father,

Thank you for giving me the trip to China. It helped me recover from the recent sadness. I was able to be more like normal there. You have really blessed me there. You gave me opportunities to serve. I enjoyed the simple life there. Even though there are challenges and it seems so hard for people to know You. Even with the earthquake, it seems people are still turning to themselves and what they can do. When can people’s heart be changed so they can know You? How can they know You if they don’t hear? I feel powerless to see so many people don’t know You. Yet, I saw glimmers of light in the darkness, such as when a few street strollers decided to go inside the church for a curiosity visit. Help me to keep my eyes on You while darkness is around me. May I understand more and more how may You want to use me.

Dear Mike,
I am so glad that God heal you through this trip. Your observation is valuable and that will influence your future I think. Well, may God guide you and with you everywhere. I will pray for you.

Love!

Your Pastor

沒有留言: