2008年5月18日 星期日

May the Lord heal you and strenghth you all !

Subject: only symbols !
Dear Amy,
I am sorry for the symbols that you can not read.
It was a letter i told pastor Wang that we did cry for the loss in disaster on last Friday,
and what had been going on in our own family.
Kristian and Kirsten did not feel well, they cough ; Kirsten lost her voices, and Kristian went to doctor last Friday ,and he got medecine for Sinus and muscles hurts.
well, do not worry, they are getting better !
Are you ok ? Today , Pastor Fu asked the Lord to heal you ,strenghth you and Pastor Don as well.
ok, take care! say hallo to Joseph, Gabriel and Fiona for me.
Church brothers and sisters will go to Lake Murray State Park on this Saturday 24 th. Are you coming ? I and my childen will be there.
I hope you all can go.
ok, bye!
Pauline.05.18.08

沒有留言: